Why is it that money and finances are so taboo??
Finances… For many women, the first thing that comes to mind is “I have no idea” or “I’ll worry about it tomorrow”. The thing is, you can’t put taking control of your finances off any longer. Every single day counts!
With over 13 years working as a Chartered Accountant helping businesses in financial distress, I know more than something about what it takes to master your personal and business finances. Just as I am committed to inspiring you to be healthy and happy, my mission is to show you that there really is nothing to financial success other than:
- Setting clear goals;
- Simplifying everything in your life;
- Being organised;
- Knowing the right questions to ask;
AND most important…having (a little) FUN!
How I can help
Taking control of your wealth is the key to an abundant life, and I would love nothing more than to see you become empowered and independent when it comes to your finances.
Here are some examples of how I can help you:
- Struggling to save money? I can guide you to create your own budget and set savings goals for purchasing a home, going on holidays or starting a family.
- Feel silly asking your accountant questions at tax time? I can simplify the complicated world of income tax returns and help you feel in control of the process.
- Does superannuation and insurance scare you? I can guide you on what areas you need to investigate to protect yourself and your family for the future.
- Are you treating your business like a hobby and have no idea what you are spending? I can assist you with understanding your accounts, navigating business taxes and registrations, and ensure that you are charging rates that reflect your true worth.
Here is what one of my former clients had to say:
Amanda was an absolute delight to deal with. I was nervous to discuss my fears and concerns about my financials but Amanda was so genuine and lovely, I was at ease within the first minute of our first conversation.
She really knows her stuff and how to explain things in simple terms for those of us who struggle in the area of understanding the financial side of things.
I HIGHLY recommend Amanda for anyone out there like me. I feel totally empowered when it comes to my finances now!
Mellanie, Business Owner – Mellanie Shaylor School of Music
Contact me by email to see how I can help you! I don’t have set ongoing packages because I find that most clients simply need one-off assistance.
My one-off financial support service costs $199, which includes the following:
- Questionnaire to complete so I can understand your personal and/or business needs;
- Review of your existing budgets, financial reports and other data;
- Preparation of financial checklists and monitoring tools to assist you to manage your finances moving forward; and
- 30min call to discuss the outcomes of my review and set you up to succeed on your own.
Depending on your situation, we can discuss ongoing support which is tailored to your needs (and budget!).
If you would like to read more about my qualifications and business background, you can check out my LinkedIn profile here.
Consider working with me as an investment in YOU and your future. Stop using your lack of experience with money as an excuse not to get help which will ultimately empower YOU to take control of your wealth.